Based Out of:
Will Travel to:
Warren Dow is the Vice President of Industry Engagement at Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies as well as an ongoing contributor to the Real Estate Technology Institute (www.reti.us). For the past 6 years, prior to being acquired by Lone Wolf, Warren was the Vice President and Co-Owner of Barcode Publicity, one of the real estate industry’s premier website solution providers with a core focus in mobile technology and technology education. Originally focused in behavioral neuroscience, with a degree from Brown University, Warren branched into the world of high security communications for a major consulting firm. Acting as their Director of Client Relations, Warren was exposed to many enterprise-level systems focused around a stationary user. This experience motivated Warren to implement systems designed for mobile access to traditionally immobile technologies. Once Warren started working in the real estate space, his knowledge surrounding technology, consumer engagement, user interface, and marketing strategy offered a unique perspective and insight and placed him on the national stage as a speaker and educator. He has presented for NAR, WCR, NAHREP, NAREB, as well as with many regional, state and local associations over the last 6 years. Warren recently went through the home buying process with his wife which has added a new dimension to his understanding of consumer expectations in today’s marketplace.
National Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
- NAR Tech Edge Series
- NAR Convention Educator Symposium
- NAR Convention RE Bar Camp
- New York Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
- Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
- Vermont Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
- Women’s Council of REALTORS (WCR)
- coming soon
- Mobile Marketing for the Real Estate Industry
- The Development and Marketing of a Mobile Presence
- The Multi-Screen Society
- Digital Security for Your Office (2 Hour CE approved for VT)
- Going Paperless
- Optimizing Your Website with Google Analytics
- The New SEO – Is Google Finding You?
- Google 101: Leveraging the Google Environment
- Google 201: It All Starts with Google+?
- Google 202: Maximizing Gmail and Google Calendars
- Google 203: Communicating with Google Voice and Google Hangouts
- Google 204: What is Google Apps for Business?
- Going Mobile for Associations
- Digital Security for Associations