Based Out of:
Will Travel to:
Alex Camelio is the Co-Founder and President of Barcode Publicity. After graduating from Syracuse University in three years, with degrees in Political Philosophy and Legal Studies, he worked as the Director of Operations for a New York City based tech firm where part of his job was managing enterprise level data centers as well as the supply chain management system for Denso Wave corporation – the original inventor of the QR code. Upon realizing the marketing benefits of the QR code and the impending boom in mobile technology Alex decided to form a company with the core goal of implementing end-to-end mobile marketing strategies focused on specific industries, with real estate as the primary focus. By building a team of industry partners, mobile development experts, and a passionate sales force, Alex created one of the premier mobile technology firms in North America.
National Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
- NAR Tech Edge Series
- NAR Convention Educator Symposium
- NAR Convention RE Bar Camp
- New York Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
- North Carolina Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
- Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
- Vermont Association of REALTORS®, Inc.
- Women’s Council of REALTORS (WCR)
- coming soon
- Mobile Marketing for the Real Estate Industry
- The Development and Marketing of a Mobile Presence
- The Multi-Screen Society
- Digital Security for Your Office (2 Hour CE approved for VT)
- Going Paperless
- Optimizing Your Website with Google Analytics
- The New SEO – Is Google Finding You?
- Google 101: Leveraging the Google Environment
- Google 201: It All Starts with Google+?
- Google 202: Maximizing Gmail and Google Calendars
- Google 203: Communicating with Google Voice and Google Hangouts
- Google 204: What is Google Apps for Business?
- Going Mobile for Associations
- Digital Security for Associations