GMail versus GSuite – What’s the Difference
Google has an incredible collection of cloud-based programs you can use to run your business on. But you may not know this, Google has 2 different account options GMail or GSuite and they are very different. Here’s a quick overview of them:
- No Support
- Includes Related Advertisements
- Email Address Ends in @Gmail.com
- Only 15 Gigs of Storage across the entire account
- $12/mo = Paid Business Account
- 24/7 Support & Free On-Boarding
- No Advertisements
- Email Address Uses Your Domain (email@example.com)
- Unlimited Storage across the entire account
In this video, we will provide a breakdown of both options, highlight some key features, and more.
Video & Bonus Content is for RETI Members Only
Forgot Your Password?